Thursday 24 May 2012

Landscape Mood boards

The rest of my portfolio is landscape and I think it would be disturbing to the reader to have to turn the way they are looking therefore I have changed to of my boards to fit a landscape direction. I also wanted the boards to be more cohesive throughout the portfolio and mirror not only the mood but also the colors and style of the collection. 


I am reasonably happy with this first one. The threaded area would be actually threaded. I also made the jacket longer in photoshop as this is how it is in the collection. This would be printed on canvas. then threaded into with embroidery thread. 



This is one of the first mood boards I did. I used this image as a trail for printing on canvas and the colors etc came out really well. I think it brings in the ideas of the Margareta collection well which are still important in this brief. I need to work on putting text in this image as this set up is not working to well.

No comments:

Post a Comment