Wednesday 16 May 2012

Patterned t-shirts and pants

Some t-shirts that I put together on photoshop using a t-shirt template. The bottom t-shirt has machine quilting inspired by the 'protective' element of the Margareta collection. Apart from my dodgy photoshop skills I like the way these tee's turned out, especially the bottom one! I think they are unisex (girls could wear them as a dress) and would appeal to my market as they are a great layering leather and easy to throw on.


These are some pants that I also put together on photo shop. I used the gun print that I developed already. I think they look really great on pants. They remind me of ksubi pants or something of this market which fits right in to the type of clothing audience that I want to create. The padded pants could go with padded tee! I should pad pocket areas, both front and back of pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment