Monday 14 May 2012

Patterns

Playing with th 'protective' theme that comes from the Margareta collection, I wanted to creat a modern print that emphsized this. I came up with the idea of guns and targets so below are two of the prints that I made and then some further developments photo shopped on t shirts. 


This was the first one I did, I can deffinately imagine it on a men's tailored shirt in really small symbols. They re intened to give a basic geometric shape from afar and then you see the atual guns up close. I could play with grey on grey color combintions to make the pattern a little more suttle. 



I then outlined the gun shape and patterned it to create a similar asthetic as the pattern above but a little more suttle and therefore possibly more feminine. Even though guns are always asociated with men, I believe women/girls would deffinately wear a print like this. 


 
Here I am putting some prints on t-shirts. I think some of them are really effective. I need to change the color combinations to fit my collection but apart from that I think they could add a really fun element that would be popular in the market place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment