Monday 28 May 2012

Starting to finalize boards


I made this board to represent the other sector of my collection inspiration. It shows how simple zero waste can be. This is in order to promote zero waste in the market place as this is what my collection is pushing. The colors and format are cohesive with my collection. I have followed through the same fonts and 'cut out' imagery.





These are my illustration boards. I added the texture from the mood board below to reinforce the idea of decay that stemmed from the Margareta collection. I am considering doing a second drawing for the first board (if I have time!). 



I have tried to adapt this mood board to fit within with portfolio. I like the top one. I think it links to the idea of a cut out through the window shape which has been an illustration theme throughout my portfolio. 


No comments:

Post a Comment