Thursday 24 May 2012

Photoshopping people and pattern into drawings

This post looks at an example of how I am putting people and pattern into my garments. I picked the people off the internet because no one I knew in real life really suited my market. They are both supposed to reassemble a professional model therefore around 20-25 in age. I wanted them both to look attractive and stylish. I came across the man's head on style.com. I liked the cheese cutter hat and thought it showed how a guy could put his own difference into my clothing. For the girl, I needed her hair to be up high so it did not interfere with the clothing necklines. It also portrays the busy lifestyle of my market, i.e. putting your hair up in a bun and throwing on some effortless Alain clothing! 




Putting in a pattern to sleeves and attempting shading. Using techniques learnt in class to achieve this. Working on drafted line up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment