Thursday 24 May 2012

Starting Illustrations

Starting some illustrations by sketching some people I imagine wearing my clothes. I want to create a sketchy yet 'cutout' feel to my illustrations that is then enhance with green thread that lines the clothing. I really want the mood to portray my target market and see some angles of the clothing that you don't see in the line up. I want to portray this idea of sketchy yet tailored throughout my portfolio. Effortless Layering is a term that is starting to sum up my collection. 




Taking the drawings into photoshop and giving hints of situational backgrounds. I want to maintain the pencil lines on faces as I think this contributes to a layering effect. 



Importing fabric into drawings and trying to collage them together, unsure if they look better alone... 

IDEA: could have A3 page with two bordered A4 areas that each have a illustration in them. Borders could be in gun print. 

No comments:

Post a Comment